Important Uniform Information
1. JERSEYS: Only NEW members and 13U members need to purchase custom jerseys. Fees for these are added to your dues in your Sport Engine account. New membership will receive practice shirts at one of the first practices.
2. MANDATORY ITEMS: Players MUST be in Nike head to toe for competition (i.e. tournaments). There are no exceptions. This includes: jersey, black spandex, warmup tops/bottoms, black kneepads, black socks and shoes. Most opt for the bag (all returning members have the bag). All of these items can be purchased on the online store. However, you are free to purchase Nike gear anywhere you want as long as it is the compliance with our uniform standards (ie. you must have black shorts/black spandex, black socks, etc.).
3. SHOES: You can wear ANY Nike shoe you choose. We recommend and encourage having a new shoe each season for injury prevention. The shoe offered on this order is the newest Nike volleyball shoe.
4. BALLS: All players need an INDOOR volleyball for remote practices (ie. Windy City Fieldhouse and/or Taylor Laurdisen). This ball must be approved for competition by USA Volleyball and/or AAU Volleyball. (The balls will be stamped). We recommended the Molten Super Touch (girls in 7th-12th grades), Molten VolleyLite (girls in 4th-6th grades) and the Molten Flistec (boys).
5. PRACTICE SHIRTS: If you are a new member, 2 practice shirts are provided in your dues. If you are a returning member, or a new member who wants additional shirts, you can order addition shirts. Order here.